Wednesday 5 June 2013

Little treats.

So as I may have mentioned in other posts, i shall be jetting off to Mexico with my lovely boyfriend & his darling family in just over a months time. I will be lying on a beach for two weeks straight! It's quite hard to holiday shop for such an occasion because the weather in England is so unpredictable that i thought it was wasteful for buy such summery garms for such a wet country. So I've tried to shop for both climates, summery enough for the hot sun in Mexico but versatile enough for the wet summer we may have. Bikini's aren't such a problem, either way they will be worn around water and i doubt ill be rocking one in my back garden. I've bought a few tops, skirts and dresses to see me through. My boyfriend works for River Island so if i ask him nicely i can get a cheeky 30% off. I will use this to my advantage. So here's a snippet of what I've got ready for my holiday.



This gorgeous high waisted, retro inspired bikini from Asos is on it's way to me! And because I'm a sucker for anything gold, i also purchased this simple chain necklace too.



So whilst being on a sensible shopping trip, I also purchased this little mint green lace fitted crop from Topshop. I figured i could wear it with denim shorts or a pencil skirt in the evening. It's from the basic range so it came in lots of different colour's but i felt mint was the way to go!


I also bought a grey flared skater skirt from H&M basics for £7.99 and two backless fitted crop tee's from Primark for £5 each, one white, the other black. I figured the more basic items i buy, the more i can switch them all up. Either dress them up with jewelry and shoes or wear casually on the beach.

I am also selling a few of my old clothes to make a bit of pocket money for holiday, mostly stuff I've only worn once or twice, varied sizes. Pretty dresses and tee's!

Follow the link! And i would be ever so grateful if you repost it to your friends :)


If there's anything on there that you simply have to get, then comment and i'll withdraw the item from Ebay (If there isn't already bids on it) and we can come to an agreement through the blog!

Thanks for reading!
Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment