Tuesday 11 June 2013

It may be grey outside but it's sunny in my wardrobe.


So it was my first day off in a while and i felt the need to dress up a bit seeing as our uniform policy at work is black, white or grey and formal casual. Alas not strict but seeing as majority of my wardrobe is floral's or pastel's, this means i have to dull it down ever so much. On my days off i like to take advantage of the freedom i have, even if the weather was ridiculously overcast, warm but grey. Is that even a type of weather? So i opted for my handmade pastel blue cotton skirt, a sleeveless floral blouse, white frilly socks, brown t-bar shoes and my tweed blazer. To top it all off i wore a chunky gold chain, some cute badges on my jacket and a mint green headscarf.









Jacket - Jane Norman (bought from a charity shop!)
Shirt - Charity shop
Gold necklace - ASOS
Skirt - Handmade by myself
White socks - Topshop
Brown t-bar shoes - Vintage

Sorry i can't put any useful links on this outfit post apart from the socks & the necklace, majority of it is charity shops!

Thanks for reading!

Love Madison




 

12 comments:

  1. Ah, your outfit is really cute : )
    love the pastel skirt & your style is so unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh you charmer! Thank you :)
      That's really lovely to hear :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit!
    Super cute!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're such a cutie! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style and your page is so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks a lot! :D the background is William morris :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Hey, just to say I absolutely love this outfit,you can pull off so many different colours and make them work amazingly! Love the chunky gold chain especially :D Also, wanted to say thank you so so much for your lovely comment the other day, made me smile so much :) have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou darling! I do love a good colour clash ;D its a beaut isn't it? Its still on asos! :) You're so welcome! Wouldn't say if it wasn't true :) you too lovely although I've gotta pull together a portfolio for my interview on Tuesday! Ahhh :) xxx

      Delete