Saturday 6 April 2013

Mild mint obsession.




My current obsession is the colour mint. I literally can't get enough of it. Since the lovely Paige Calvert sent me a beautiful mint chiffon blouse and jumper i have been drawn to its lovely pastel shade everywhere i go. All I've been searching online is mint dresses and pastel green shoes. We're having such a rubbish spring, so far it's just been snow and grey skies. So it makes me feel better to be planning outfits for when the sun finally does arrive. I've came across some absolute mint gems! I don't think i can quite get away with wearing all of things at once (though that would be a sight) but as individual items they are beaut!

From top left: 
Asos two-tone bag, 
Sugarhill Boutique Ice-cream print dress,
 Mint green Diana camera,
 Topshop pastel frill socks,
  Asos gold bead necklace,
 Models Own fruit pastel nail polish,
 Ebay Jelly sandals.



I haven't blogged for ages! It feels refreshing (like mint, bad pun) I've been super busy at work, i have done 54 hours this week, mental! I've also been emailing DMU to see how i should go about applying for the Fashion buying with design course, they said i will have to apply through UCAS but as a mature student i may get a strong consideration from my personal statement alone! So i will be focusing all my attention on that mostly. 

I'm hoping to start doing more outfit posts soon, not got a decent mirror in my house to do successful self shots with but nevertheless i will have a bash! And now that the sun has peaked sort of, maybe some cheeky garden shots! I will most definitely be riding my gorgeous bike soon. It's a old city stroller, pastel yellow with a woven basket, it was a gift from my mom on my 21st birthday last year.

Thanks for reading, and hope this has got all of you addicted to the colour mint like i am!

Love Madison





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post angel, I LOVE mint too! It's such a lovely, refreshing, spring shade. Your bike sounds absolutely adorable. People never seem to believe it, but I've never learnt to ride one :O So I'm totally jealous of how wonderful it sounds. You'll have to snap a pic for us :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thankyou peach <3 Im so in love with mint its unbelievable! I think i want a mint coloured wig :P It really is lovely, pretty much cried when my mom showed it me. What! You are gonna come ride my one okay!? Even if i have to buy stabilizers :D Defiantly will get some snaps when the suns out :) Its currently living in my shed :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSS mint is the most gorgeous! That dress is literally a dream dress of mine <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! It'd look amazing on you! I painted my nails mint the other day aswell :3 need to do it more! Mint is the way forward! :) <3<3<3

      Delete
  4. I'm also obsessed with mint at the moment, such a fresh spring colour, shame we don't have the weather to rock it :(
    Stumbled upon your blog on twitter and I am so glad I did :) new follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its so pretty! And it suits everyone :) well aren't you a cutie! Thankyou so much! Just checked your blog, its absolutely stunning! Thankyou for following :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Ooo a fellow jelly sandal enthusiast! I love the mint ones - so cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jelly is the way forward! :) The mint ones are my fave by far! :) I've been watching some red ones on ebay too :) thanks for reading xxx

      Delete