Thursday 18 April 2013

“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”

The weather has been so freakin' wonderful lately! Spring is finally here! This makes me so happy its unbelievable! I have put together a little outfit that would show my appreciation of what can only be described, as a miracle. It's all clothes that I've had hidden away. This winter has lasted five months so they've just been gathering dust. It feels so nice to not have to layer and wear a coat just to keep warm.



Lilac shirt: Burton (Men's) 
Floral skirt: H&M 
Tan T-bar Shoes: Vintage 
Tan belt: Primark
Gold bird necklace: Primark


Soon i'll be out riding Daisy (below) in no time! I love this time of year, everything is so fresh and it's the best time for clothing, warm enough to wear a skirt with no tights (YAY) but not too hot to miss out wearing a nice knitted cardi! There are some truly beautiful parks around Leicester that I'll be riding to, one of them even has a small lake with pedalo's.





Dining room windowsill.


Love Madison

11 comments:

  1. You certainly spoiled us this evening. I LOVE this outfit, so pretty - I wish I had your eye. And Daisy looks absolutely lovely, I'm sure you'll be quite the dashing damsel when out and about on her :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i wouldn't say spoiled as much as ranted :P but thank you :D Daisy is so lovely, the best present I've ever had. So handy as well! More like a damsel in distress, I've fell off her once before, it was not a pretty sight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is darling!! and I'm really happy for Spring weather because bike riding is always a perfect way to pass the afternoon away! PS Your bike is a real beauty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Megan! That's really lovely :) I know right! Hate being indoors! Love that i feel like a kid in the summer holidays again :) Thankyou! It was a birthday present :) xxx

      Delete
  4. That skirt is beautiful!! I wish I could put outfits together as well as you do! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou :3 it was from h&m last year, managed to nab it in the sale. Of course you can! Just put together things you love wearing! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Love your blog title - amaze! And that bike!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Its all about neon Blue this Spring Summer

    The Aztec Geometric print Monochrome Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie! Gah I've only just read this! So sorry for the late reply! Thankyou so much! It was such a pain trying to find a name that wasn't taken, really glad you like it though :) have checked out your blog, its lovely! Started following:)love maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, your bike is beautiful and i literally just swooned :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shell! :) It really is my baby ;) xxx

      Delete
  8. I really love this outfit! You're blog is great too, followed x

    www.zoechanel93.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete