Monday 25 March 2013

The wish-list.

It's getting bad again, my window shopping addiction, it has to be window shopping because every penny i earn at the minute is going straight into my Mexico fund. I'm super excited for holiday times but i don't go until the end of July and with the second or third coming of winter, it cannot come bloody quick enough. So thus, I am only allowed to window shop. This is the perfect time to construct a little post about all the beautiful things I've came across in the last few weeks (maybe in vain hope that some wealthy person will see this list and just send it all to my house, just kidding) but in all seriousness, i LOVE to make lists, especially when it comes to outfits. Especially in the way that John Cusack does in High Fidelity, one of my absolute favourite films of all time. 

So, my top 5 most wanted items at the moment are:

1)  Block style grip shoes. ASOS Market-place. 



These beauties would go with everything! Perfect for day or night, dresses or with shorts. Frilly socks and woolly tights.



2) Spot Bardot Tunic dress. Topshop.


I think i fell in love with the simplicity of this tunic dress. Ive oggled at this from afar in Topshop, and the colour is spot on. Bad pun. But it seriously is lovely, and is so versatile.


3) Overall skinny high waist dungaree's. White Pepper.


These are just amazing. There bold and show a side of childhood, don't know about you but i loved dungarees the first time round, now that they're here again maybe i won't cover mine in mud. Perfect with a baggy tee or detailed shirt.


4)Purple grape high waist bikini. Topshop.





Okay so i had to wangle a bikini into the wish list, i will most likely try get this before i go away because of the heavy 50's influence and it's perfect for hour-glass shapes. Not sure about how the tan lines will look but ah well.


5) Alice in Wonderland book clutch. Olympia Le-Tan.



This stunning piece is a limited edition Olympia Le-Tan bag. It's a pretty rare version of the book clutch's, its quirky and has a gorgeous lining. I have been in love with these 'book bags' for a  very long time and to mix it with a lovely story such as Alice in Wonderland, it's pretty much perfect. 



It's been nice to put all my current favourite things on one post for all to see. Hopefully one day i will own some of these things but for now i shall just admire from afar. The book clutch will most likely never be mine but it's nice to dream. Thanks for reading lovelies. I'd love to hear if you guy's have a wishlist kept away somewhere. 

Love Madison


 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever worn dungarees before, but I'm seeing so many lovely UK bloggers wearing them so well I'm very curious! I do know they would look great on you, though! ;D

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its more of a traditional thing as a kid growing up to wear them, super comfy :) you should definitely get some, they would look great with your style! Thankyou very much :) xxx <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete