Wednesday 14 May 2014

New home and new beginnings...

Hello all! I have been so very quiet the last few months, I have finished my first year of uni, met some absolutely incredible friends and had a fair few messy nights out in between! To end a great year at uni came a big shock when my housemate of 4 years got an amazing job down in London so we parted ways, I am so proud of her but sad we don't share a home anymore. This did infact lead to me and Joseph finding our first amazing home (to rent) together a little sooner than we planned but guess what? IT'S PERFECT! I love coming home to this house, it has so much light and space, it has beautiful real wooden floors and big stone fireplaces. The kitchen is quite small but has pastel blue wooden slats around the whole room, which home my vintage milkshake glasses along the windowsill, I am still waiting to use them! 

I can't wait to add our own touch to the place! Here it is so far! 






2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely insight to your new home! I love seeing how people decorate their house, it gives me inspiration (i'm not great on home decoration!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home looks gorge - so beautiful and cosy. i'm seriously loving interior posts at the minute!
    sara x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete