Sunday 1 September 2013

Silver linings.

Hello lovely people! 
Oh gosh it's now September and i haven't done this for so long. There are reasons I've been a bit absent. I got mugged for my bloody phone which in turn is the way i take photos for my blog. I've had so many things to take photos of and no phone to do it with. GUTTED. I had my 22nd birthday yesterday and went out for an amazing lunch in the countryside and i couldn't photograph my experience, so frustrating! Good news is that I started a new job at a really cool cocktail bar called Obar. It's part of a franchise named Orange Tree. I have my first official shift tonight, bit nervous but excited. What the last few weeks have taught me is that every negative has a silver lining. And as soon as i get some decent money i am investing in a decent camera so this doesn't happen again.

In other news, I start uni on the 23rd! AHHHH! So excited but keep coming up with silly worries, like what if noone likes me? What if i can't do the work? I know i can't quit this, to me it's  my last chance to make a good career in something i enjoy so wish me luck! Also turning 22 is weird. I don't feel particularly different, just that instead of going out and getting drunk, i stayed in with the boyfriend, ate a lot of different cheeses and drank wine. It was really fun! Maybe it was a bit too grown up for a 22 year old but for me it was perfect. Anyway, hope everyone has had a wicked start to September and i will be back blogging properly soon!

Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment